Saturday, August 5, 2006

Gathering with old friends^^

I was waken up by a phone call this morning, around 9am. It was JienSze, she just reached Ipoh from Singapore. She suggested to go out for a drinks, then we asked KitYee to join us too. Well, we headed to Syuen Hotel for their high tea, and it's cheap, costs RM15 per person only. However, not much choices there, just salad, ice kacang, fried rice etc. I'm really happy to gather with them, I have not seen JienSze for quite some time. Now she's doing her medicine course in Spore, so seldom have time to come back here. She will be leaving again tomorrow. Kityee on the other hand found a new job based in Ipoh, so if I'm lucky enough to be posted in Ipoh too, then I can have a 'teman' already. Hehe...we chatted for few hours then went to Ipoh Parade to buy some stuff. Oh my goodness, I haven't found my white long sleeve for my convocation next wednesday><. Need to search for it again tomorrow. I'm busy arranging of lots of things recently, hope everything can go on smoothly...

No comments:

Post a Comment