Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sausage Cheese Roll

I browsed through Dailydelicious the other day, and learned a new bread shaping method. It looks quite interesting. So I tried it out using the other half of my Hokkaido Milk dough.

After separating the dough into small ball, roll the dough into oval shape. Put sausage and half slice of cheddar cheese on top. Then, cut the side of the dough into strips as above.


Fold up the strips alternating the right and left over the sausage.
Bake at preheated oven 180'C 10-15 minutes.


My roll isn't that perfect. I should practise my bread shaping skill more next time :)

7 comments:

  1. Yummy yummy, like those sold at bread story, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, I'm not so geng la, when we wanna meet again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Min,

    Good job ! Do you like the texture of the rolls?. Ya I agree with you that we have to practise more on the shaping skill :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elinluv,
    Yes, I like the texture of the rolls, quite soft. I like baking bread more now because it's fun to shape the dough into different shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! You bake and bake and bake!! I am so tempted to bake too. No, should be EAT. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls where can i av the recipes in english? Thanks 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete